The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Applications are invited for the 2023 General Elections Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment within the capacity below:
Title: Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
What Should I Have Before Registering?
Before you register on the portal, please ensure you have the following ready:
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./Student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format.
Deadline: 8:00 PM: 14th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Review the requirements for the position: You are expected to go through the requirements for the available Election staff position to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your Password, after creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
- Fill the Application form. Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
- Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
- Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph. You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box. The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
- Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
- The help desk details: Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC; Email address: email@example.com
- Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal.
- A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections.