HIP TV is a team-family Organization where we stay true to our values. We are on a journey to sustainably be the industry benchmark for quality and innovative service delivery to our target audience and clients. We have the vision to optimize stakeholders’value by consistently delivering superior returns on investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories from the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news story
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism ethics and code
- Contact, interview, and research source
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editors,producers etc.
- Stay up to date with the latest and current events in the beat by studying papers, attending events etc.
- B.SC Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a reporter
- Computer proficiency ( MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases
- Excellent communication, lobbying, and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- Portfolio published articles or newscast
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines.
Method of Application
Interetsed and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Reporter” as the subject of the email.