Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited was incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) 1990 on the Nineteenth day of January in the year 2000 as a private limited liability company limited to aid the attainment of excellent health standard by employing the best available technological resources to deliver innovative, high-quality products to the satisfaction of the end user.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative (Supervisor)
- Close monitoring of field force activities within assigned areas to achieve established sales targets.
- Coach field force on the technical aspects of the organization’s products.
- Ensure proper coverage of customers as per the agreed action plan.
- Generation of prescriptions driving sales within assigned area.
- Implement a sales and marketing plan of action.
- Accurate and updated database for assigned areas identifying new customers and adding to the existing customer database.
- Introducing Company’s products to customers delivering product messages given by the marketing team and implementing product strategy.
- Monitor the supply of products to customers as per their purchase requests.
- Analyze business potential in his/her assigned area and report to his/her superior.
- Contribute ideas/feedback to managers and the marketing team that help to develop a business plan.
- Achieve monthly sales collection target.
- Promote Company’s image and products through a professional presentation.
- B.Sc in Pharmacy or any other related field.
- Degree in Pharmacy will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience as a Sales Rep and 2 years as a supervisor.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills.
- Knowledge of MS office suite.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Must reside in Abuja or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online