Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Financial Services sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead – Financial Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Get To Do
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; Customer acquisition through sale of the Company’s products and services.
- Cross selling of bank products and services.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Create marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead
- Manages and maintains current business relationships
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial product or service to the customer.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years in-depth sales experience, preferably in the banking sector.
- Strong understanding of the local financial services industry
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
What is on Offer For You
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
Deadline: 14th Septemeber, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a covering mail to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
What to expect in the hiring process:
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- An interview with the Hiring Manager
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.