Emeka Etiaba SAN, Etiaba & Co. Etiaba Chambers is a wholly indigenous Nigerian firm, registered and incorporated to carry out litigation services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary / Typist
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Typing documents
- Print, bind and arrange documents to be filed.
- Send mails through courier companies etc.
Education and Experience Required
- B.Sc, HND or its equivalent in any filed of Study.
- 2 – 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in a law firm, or computer instructor and school.
- Working knowledge of court system and fundamental understanding of law
- Must have the ability to type documents with little or no error, either from written scripts or as instructed by a superior officer.
- Must have good command of written and spoken English.
- Must be very conversant with basic computer applications such as MS-word, Excel, power point, coral draw etc.
- Must have basic secretarial skills like filing shelfing of files and textbooks, binding documents, etc.
- Must have a good knowledge of office management.
- Must have worked Litigation (law) firm.
Desired Profile and Skills:
- Proven secretarial and managerial skills; able to think through instructions.
- Excellent spoken and written English is an asset.
- Good writing and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy (competency in Microsoft Office and legal research databases).
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.