Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy / Planning Services (Corp Community Health) Officer
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop business health plans and proactive-orientated strategies for high impact, low-cost social investment programs that have maximum net benefit for the company.
- Lead and provide project management expertise for SCiN health project in the communities – from design, planning, stakeholder engagement to completion
- Monitor and track performance milestones to all Community Health related SCiN SI/SP projects using designed key performance indicators (KPIs), SI logic framework; performance dashboard, feedback/review mechanisms and periodic update meetings
- Provide SCiN-wide Community Health support and content development to the business communication platforms by ‘taking the inside out’ and showcasing the value proposition and impact of health specific SI /SP interventions
- Design and implement strategies to sustain company visibility, enhance reputation, maintain FTOs and demonstrate that we care as a company (telling our stories – internally and externally)
- Support Health Impact Assessment and Gap analysis for specific Health interventions in Assets (Health in Project) by working with the Non-Technical Risk function to design health related intervention in mitigating impact of projects.
- Provide sustainable support and advisories especially to Shell Flagship Community Health Insurance supported facilities and to the 20 SPDC JV supported health facilities including NLNG supported facilities.
- Support business function to design strategies for business continuity, compliance and performance.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health,
- At least ten years’ experience in Health project planning & implement
- Working experience with non-governmental organization, managing and collaborating with local and international NGO’s including the media is an added advantage
- Knowledge in health assessments, data analyses and report writing
- dashboards design & tracking
- Experience in health communication and story telling
- Understanding of health systems strengthening /health management and working with Communities
- Experience with setting-up and managing programs through Public Private People Partnerships and Project Management Office platforms
- Experience in managing small, medium, and large-scale Public Health Intervention Programs in challenging and resource constrained environments
- Work experience in oil and Gas Medical industry will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.