EAZCOM Consultants is an educational Consulting young growing company specializing in recruiting experienced educators and deploying into various Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a complete educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
- It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job and able to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust.
- They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful.
- The goal is to help cultivate the student’s interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Education or in a specialized Subject with a Certificate in Education.
- 4 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral valuesand discipline
- Knowledge of CPR
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 19th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.