Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a reputable Travel and Tours Agency with the approval of IATA, and a member of NANTA. Its operations are fully automated and fast. With over 20 Years of providing excellent Travel services to millions of Nigerians, the multi Award winning company is perfectly positioned to meet all its clients’ local and international travel and Visa needs.
They are recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing & Reservation Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Ticketing & Reservation, you will handle bookings/reservation and ticketing. You will efficiently handle customers and their requests/queries, achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall team revenue, sales and margin.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Modify or cancel of flight reservation.
- Be fully informed and stay abreast of all airlines rules, policies, regulations, procedures, international tariffs, and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making reservations or answering internal and external clients questions.
- Exceed clients’ expectations while completing complex travel arrangements with air, hotel, and other travel related vendors offering an array of lowest and alternative fares to best meet the needs of the specific customer.
- Handle queries including re-issue and refunds in a timely manner.
- Accurately price air schedules and provide air quotes and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and agents by handling their requests/queries and maintaining a full database.
- Produce and compile daily and weekly sales report in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Carry out all follow up procedures pertaining to customer travel i.e. reconfirmation of airline tickets, tour confirmation, booking/reservation etc.
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds.
- Sell other travel packages like insurance, protocol services, hotels, tours and transfers.
- Keep abreast of all the tour destinations and packages.
- Effectively use reservation systems (Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre) for bookings.
- Revalidation of customer’s PNR on approved GDS platform.
- Organise pocket friendly tours.
- Degree holder, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- A good team player, with a good knowledge on the use of Amadeus, Sabre and Galileo
- You must be resilient, patient and have good customer service skills.
- You must have demonstrable wide knowledge of the industry.
Deadline: 3rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.