Stella Maris School, Abuja, is a very successful and flourishing co-educational private school in the heart of Abuja. We are academically selective and highly so, with everyone being above the average.
From the very first moment a child enters the school, they will benefit from an excellent academic education supported by highly qualified and experienced specialist staff and a large range of musical, creative, sporting and artistic opportunities which are essential for children’s all-round education and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a UI / UX designer who will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website.
- The UI / UX designer will work closely with our software developers and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI / UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI / UX design strategy for the brand.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the software development team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software developers
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Deadline: 20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.