Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification, Collection and Recovery Agent
Locations: Sagamu, Ijebu Ode – Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- Reviewing all required documents against preset criteria regarding approval
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- To conduct physical visit to customer’s business and/or residential addresses for verification
- Ascertain the authenticity of certain facts
- Preparation of verification feedback report upon conclusion of verification.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning and validating of documents into verification systems
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team Lead
- OND in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in collections / Recovery in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and face interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Strong analytical, organizational and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills.
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Innovative skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work with stress and under pressure.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.