Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder – Rig
- Rig Welder has capabilities and is or can certified/qualified to weld metals, such as carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Lays out and fabricates/welds pipe and fittings, welds on tanks, pressure vessels, furnace shells and tubes.
- Applies knowledge of geometry, physical properties and welding techniques.
- Reads and interprets blueprints.
- Reads and works from isometric piping drawings.
- A rig welder owns and operates his own truck and equipment.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent with a minimum 5 years relevant work experience in the craft.
- Certification in relevant Specialized Training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online