Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 (Priority is given to the qualified staff of NYSC/NOA/NIMC/NPC) OR Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not earlier than 2018 batch)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- Serving Corps Members in the Commission (where available)
Returning Applicants should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.