The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Director
Location: Benin City, Edo
Grade Level: 15
Candidates for the post must possess the required qualifications, experience and skills specified below:
- A Candidate who is legally qualified to practice as a Barrister or Solicitor in Nigeria plus at least 12 years post-Call Cognate experience.
- Candidates must possess the minimum Academic requirements: LL.B., Degree (Second Class Lower)
- Candidates must also have completed the mandatory NYSC Program (where applicable) and be computer literate, with good interpersonal / leadership skills and can work effectively in teams.
- Candidates must not be more than fifty (50) years of age as at the time of application.
Deadline: 28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates shall apply for only One (1) position as multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Edo State Government does not require Candidates to make any payments to any person or organization and equal opportunity is guaranteed for all Candidates for this free, fair and merit driven recruitment exercise.