Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer / Specialist II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provide the engineering planning, design, surveillance, and follow-up required for the safe and efficient drilling and completing of drilling programs.
- Ensure well objectives are met while assuring the highest standards of engineering integrity, safety, and environmental protection are applied.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Generate and evaluate well conceptual designs to agreed well objectives
- Refine selected well concepts to achieve an executable and AFE level (CP4) costed well design
- Provide input into the AFE sanction process and input to other internal and external approvals
- Develop comparative risk assessments of well concepts during Select work phases
- Always exhibit safe behaviors when on company property and/or on company business
- Comply with all SSHE policies and standards
- Apply the SSHE Management System as appropriate to the relevant area of the business
- Comply with Company’s Well Design and Operations Management Standards, Statutory Regulations, and Industry Guidance Notes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering or a related Technical field
- Experience in deep water drilling operations if filling a deep-water drilling engineering position
- Able to effectively organize and communicate thoughts
- Experience with well design software as well as Microsoft applications
- Read, write, and speak fluent English
- Industry experience with well planning and execution.
Deadline: 17th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply