The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Services Analyst
- The post-holder provides overall execution of varied and inter-related activities, to support OPEC Fund in fulfilling its mission and achieve its strategic objectives through the delivery of effective, efficient and high quality services in the areas of travel management, office safety, ergonomics and hygiene, as well as various administrative and logistical supports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes, through SAP, requests for official travel of staff members.
- Arranges ticket reservation for staff members traveling on official mission by contacting the travel agents that OPEC Fund has an agreement with.
- Processes, through SAP, settlement of travel expenses upon staff member’s return from mission.
- Provides information, when requested, to staff members on travel including entitlements, process and procedures.
Administrative and Logistical Support:
- Administers Purchase Request, Purchase Order as well as the clearing of invoices.
- Administers request for official mobile phones by senior staff members; request for parking garage; DHL shipments; VAT reimbursements; and drivers’ assignments.
- Ensures the stock of kitchenette items i.e. coffee, tea, milk, sugars, etc. are available as needed.
- Assists in the arrangements and logistics for various events and meetings held at the OPEC Fund.
- Participates in the organization of meetings hosted by, and held outside, the OPEC Fund, including but not limited to, booking of venue, room reservation for participants, transportation arrangements, provision of required technical equipment and stationary needed for the event.
- Coordinates refreshments requests for in-house conferences/meetings services.
- Prepares brief communication materials (reports, memos, emails to all staff, etc.), as required/requested.
Office Ergonomics / Hygiene:
- Arranges efficient allocation and/or relocation of office rooms, dispatching of office furniture and equipment in line with ergonomics requirements.
- Complies with the recommendations identified as a result of an ergonomic evaluation and requests for equipment.
- Prepares an annual report summarizing the progress and effectiveness of the ergonomic program based on monthly ergonomic reports and maintains records of ergonomic evaluations and reports.
- Arranges disposal of obsolete items, 2 to 3 times a year.
- Arranges office hygiene/cleaning-related matters.
- Performs other duties as required by the supervisor.
- Supervises a team performing routine work, with no formal performance appraisal responsibilities.
- Develops personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities, while also coaching others as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in addition to proficiency and other training in Administration, Travel Management, Logistics or Data Management System.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience (in ergonomics, travel administration and/or logistics).
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online