Mudiame University is a privately-owned University in Irrua, Edo State, Nigeria. The institution has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, and is on a mission to contribute to the sustainable welfare of society with expertise in science, technology and business, and through teaching, research and community service.
Mudiame University has a vision to be a world-leading institution for technological innovation that addresses the challenges of agriculture and food safety, energy, health, manufacturing, oil and gas, security and transportation on a regional and global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II
Location: Irrua, Edo
School: Social & Management Sciences
We need Lecturers in the following Departments:
- Accounting (Accounting)
- Business Administration (Entrepreneurship)
- Economics (Economics)
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree from government – licensed / reputable university with at least Second Class Lower Division Honours in the discipline applied for or closely-related discipline.
- Applicants must also possess Master of Science Degree in the discipline applied for or closely-related discipline.
- Must also show evidence of accomplishment in teaching, research activities and publication
- Applicants must show evidence of enrolment in a Ph.D. programme
Benefits & Perks
What’s great in the job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the University.
- Periodic trainings to enhance user experience in technology
- Recreational facilities are available.
Deadline: 9th October, 2022 (11:54AM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online