Wells International School (WIS) is a well-known place for excellence and academic growth, sporting, and community achievements which places us among the top schools in Nigeria. We are an enriching educational service provider which brings the best potential in students through nurturing children whilst instilling knowledge through the use of technologically advanced learning environment that is designed to deliver a comprehensive and innovative curriculum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual student’s needs and examination syllabuses
- Teach music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- Acquire appropriate teaching materials and resources
- Motivate pupils and encourage progress.
- Create and maintain a network of contacts to ensure work continuity
- Communicate with academic staff and parents.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Assess pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification
- Preparation program within 4 – 7 years of the date of hire or in-the-field experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of music curriculum and the ability to implement it
- Ability to interact collaboratively with students, parents, and administration
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Confident in leading a classroom of students
- Able to pass a drug test, fingerprints, and local background check
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to thrive working in a team environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.