La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan – Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Planned Start Date: 01/11/2022
The Operations Assistant is responsible for the daily Back end operational task including?
- Core Banking Application postings
- Financial services & means of payment postings and follow up
- Improvement of operational procedures
- Collation and documentation of checkbook orders as per branches requests
- Coordination with the vendor for the printing of checkbooks on a weekly basis
- Follow up of cheque book orders, in coordination with branches and vendors.
- Control and dispatching of chequebooks to branches through Logistics Department.
- Ensure smooth and timely conveyance of cheques to the correspondent bank
- Follow up with Finance Department for payment confirmation or return
- Monthly reconciliation of outward clearing cheque transactions
- Collation and documentation of ATM card orders as per branches requests
- Coordination with a partner for the customization of ATM cards on a daily basis
- Daily resolution of ATM cash dispense error.
- Investigate based on the Finance department’s unreconciled items.
- Monitor on weekly basis, insurance-related data
- Remit correct premium to partner on a weekly basis
- Posting of death claim in Orbit as paid by the partner
- Receives and archives in the Unit folder data quality checks on daily/weekly basis
- Performs corrections as per WINs
- Coordinates with concerns departs & branches for corrections.
Qualifications / Education:
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two (2) years of work experience as an operations officer preferably in a finance institution
- Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have knowledge about all pol_pro_guide.
- Good customer service skills.
- Fast learner.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online