Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is a Company in the Oil & Gas Sector of the economy with international repute. The Company has vast experience in the importation, supply, distribution, and storage of Petroleum Products and is also actively involved in the official export of Crude Oil from Nigeria being one of the twenty-seven Companies approved by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for allocation and export of Nigerian Crude Oil. Presently, amongst other facilities, the Company operates two (2) Ultra-Modern Mega Petroleum Products Storage Terminals with a combined capacity of 96.8 million litres certified and duly licensed by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and an Ultra-Modern Berthing Facility with an International state of the art Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment in the Calabar Free Trade Zone, Cross River State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Onsite)
- To coordinate, evaluate and recommend to the business strategies for optimal, continues and smooth operational running of the plant to increase profitability and maintenance of all tools, machinery, and equipment.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Identifies, develops, and implements engineering strategies that will ensure modernization, automation, and expansion of existing facilities for all range of lubricant products of Northwest.
- Draws up and implement a preventive maintenance schedule that ensures increased plant availability and reliability
- Prepares a realistic annual maintenance budget for LBP based on experience and historical data
- Ensures spare parts and technical accessories used in the plant are of very high standard and obtained at competitive prices
- Provide and implement maintenance /repair services for all lubricant ancillary equipment which includes buildings, forklifts, compressors, generators, and other equipment acquired into the plant
- Coordinating the activities of Contractors to ensure that contracted services are delivered promptly and at optimal value addition.
- Ensure that all facilities of the plant are in top conditions to satisfy the requirements of NMDPRA, FEPA and LASEPA
- Liaise with equipment Manufacturers on specification, design, new innovations, and current developments for better equipment management.
- Ensures safety and security in all warehouses through proper attention to maintenance issues in the warehouse and stores.
- Conduct regular studies on the manufacturing processes to ensure optimal performance and enhance capacity utilization
- High degree of integrity, good Business Understanding, Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Plant Management and reporting skill
- Knowledge of Pipeline configuration and flow process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply