Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Reward and Recognition Manager – MEA
Job ID: 2200000HBV
Department: CPO Chief People Office
Category: Human Resources
The Team You’ll be Part of
- Nokia’s People organization is responsible for leading a business-driven people strategy and offering people and workplace services to all Nokia employees.
- We partner closely with the business to provide a motivated and engaged workforce that is fit for the future.
What you will learn and contribute to
As part of our team, you will:
- Coordinate the flow of information from People Direction (PD), Business R R&R and People Services (PS) to stakeholders in businesses, regions and countries (People Experience), ensuring alignment and understanding of global programs in PE, as well as representing business and geographic imperatives of stakeholders back to PD, B R&Rs and PS.
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset, focus on enriching people experience by streamline and simplify processes, and maximize automation and digitalization opportunities.
- Work closely with senior HR leaders and business stakeholders to proactively identify issues and recommend compensation and benefits solutions. Represent Nokia interest in compensation and benefits solutions while balance business and regional perspective.
- Ensure Nokia compensation and benefits operations in local countries remain compliant with local laws and manage compliance obligations and reporting in local countries (e.g. reporting to local governments and authorities)
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges and / or regulatory issues and drives process and /or service improvements that create competitive advantage for Nokia.
- Share functional expertise, industry insights, and best practices among Regional R&R team, internal clients, peers, and others across the company.
- May lead or support projects in a compensation design team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Extensive global compensation and benefits experience with solid exposure to the Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT industry and regional compensation and benefits practices
- Proven experience in successfully communicating and deploying corporate compensation initiatives/projects in complex, large scale organizations.
- Customer focused with a passion to drive positive changes
- Strong consulting experience, combining analytical thinking with highly effective communication skills
- Ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Detailed oriented, accurate, and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
- At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
- Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
- Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.