Novel Association for Youth Advocacy (NAYA) is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to the improvement of the quality of life of adolescent sexual and reproductive health and right: Providing a forum for building capacity and advocacy for adolescent and youths on issues of sexual and reproductive health and right . Since 2014, NAYA have worked closely with key stakeholders to address disease burdens and social deprivations amongst these populations through cutting edge, innovative and sustainable solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resource Mobilization Officer
Location: Kuje, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate should be:
- Adept at identifying opportunity calls, able to make sound decisions regarding such calls.
- Have exceptional proposal writing acumen as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, communication, writing and time management skills.
- Ready to give all it takes to meet set fund raising targets
- Strong in developing and sustaining solid relationships with donors, coalitions, networks, alliances and stakeholders including Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
- Strong in scanning and analyzing donor environment and interest for proposal opportunities.
- Able to provide dependable insight into proposal content development for excellence and competitiveness.
- Conduct on-line and off-line development research to identify new funding opportunities.
- Collaborate with organizations to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new funding opportunities.
- Meet with potential donors and stakeholders to present Novel Association for youth Advocacy strength and negotiate partnership and grant making deals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 6 years work experience.
Deadline: 5:00 PM: 28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Cover Letter and Resume, plus scanned copy of Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- NAYA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applications sent through social media platforms or other routes outside the stated email above will be disqualified.
Leave a Reply