ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Service Sales Support Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time Regular/Permanent
- You will be working as Service sales support specialist, will be the part of Electrification Business Area for Services Division based in Lagos, Nigeria. In this role you will be reporting to Service Sales Manager will be responsible to support in identifying and cultivating defined customers.
- Support in driving the sales process from identified potential to the final sales deal. He/she has the responsibility to reach established sales targets by proving support to the senior sales team through actively meeting and working with customers follow up leads, providing backend full cost model and order processing. Support in providing sales initiatives in a dynamic and challenging market.
- Market analysis: Ensure that market information (monitoring of competitors, offerings to customers, price levels) update and document in written form in the provided systems locally and globally. Ensure the flow of information to Service Manager about new entrants or other parameters influence the market and contribute to the identification and development of new and/or potential customers.
- Marketing: Act as marketer/salesperson of ABB’s services and solutions when appropriate, for instance at trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meeting, utilize the available marketing material include price lists or other available information to identify leads. Translate the needs of the customer into the relevant ABB’ Service offering.
- Sales planning: Understand the underly need of the customer and identify new business opportunities, as well as support in grow the business with existing customers, sufficient knowledge about the ABB Service offerings to support sales process and order processing.
- Sales: Support in customers visit to build a lead and opportunity pipeline, negotiation with the customer and secure the business to the agreed margins, as well as ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the sales process. Support in participate and contribution with the various risk assessments in order to ensure the proper balance between price and quality, register need information into the appropriate customer database.
- Support in review sales proposals and tenders (e.g., quantity, margin, product/ system), and handle the full cost model and booking process, follow up customer overdue collections, meet the expect number of customer visits as establish in the target setting with the Sales Manager and ensure that the customer database maintain and update with customer information, contact persons, businesses and activities.
- Post Sales: Support in organize and coordinate post-sales marketing activities in collaboration with other Service organizations in order to win added sales of services in addition to the offering sold. Ensure that the customer is satisfied and that any customer complaints is registered in database.
- Relevant Education, e.g Degree or Diploma in an Electrical/Mechanical Engineering field.
- Minimum of 2 years of Service or Industrial / Systems Sales experience.
- Excellent knowledge of ABB service offering and ABB products/systems.
- General knowledge of customer products, applications and processes. Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals. Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization.
- Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers.
- Fluency in English language is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online