Dataflex Nigeria Limited is a leading IT solutions and services company with more than three decades of unbroken experience, helping organizations innovate through digital transformation initiatives. We are a customer centric organisation and offer our strategic consultation, system integration and the services required to solve complex business challenges. We think value, not just technology. We take a deep dive into your business to deliver innovations tailored meet to specific needs.
We serve the ever-evolving corporate world with services such as Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Data Warehousing Solutions, Business Intelligence Solutions, Cloud services, Storage systems consolidation and support, Enterprise Applications & many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written).
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Monitor company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.), update website and provide creative ideas for content marketing through SM to increase brand awareness.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- update website and provide creative ideas for content marketing through SM to increase brand awareness.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of Web analytics and creative content writing
- Hands-on experience with video and photo editing software and email campaigns.
Deadline: 2nd November 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Media Marketer” as the subject of the mail.