The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist manages the recruitment process and delivery of a major part of the institution’s attracting, sourcing, selecting and hiring of top talent activities; in line with the existing HR strategy and policies and the OPEC Fund objectives, to ensure that the OPEC Fund meets business requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads analysis of business needs and labor market developments.
- Coordinates with departments to identify staffing needs and selection criteria.
- Review job descriptions in collaboration with the hiring team and manages the interview process.
- Uses standardized screening techniques to assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates.
- Works closely with management on diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure equity in hiring practices.
- Focuses on employer branding to ensure that the OPEC Fund is viewed as an Employer of Choice.
- Ensures proper on-boarding for new hires and completes the necessary administrative work promptly and accurately.
- Uses diverse methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs.
- Sources potential candidates through online channels (i.e., professional networks and social platforms).
- Monitors and reviews quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
Stakeholder management and engagement:
- Fosters long-term relationships with past applicants and conducts screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews with potential candidates.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems.
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the HR Director and Head, Talent Acquisition & Business Partnerships.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Management or related studies is required.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant professional experience is required. Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 – 3 years).
- Fluent in English. A good working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, or French is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Talent Market Intelligence, modern technology and sourcing methods.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the full talent acquisition cycle and the assessment of candidates’ knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Demonstrable skills in cultivating and maintaining relationships across jobs, industries, personality types as well as with internal and external stakeholders such as search firms.
- Ability to work in an international environment, with sensitivity and respect for diverse cultural backgrounds.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online