Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tank Farm Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Load or unload crude oil into or from tank trucks, using storage tanks.
- May perform a variety of other tasks relating to shipping or receiving of products.
- May gauge or sample storage tanks and observe them for leaks.
- Operate loading and unloading of crude oil and other specialized materials.
- Ensure samples from tankers are submitted to the lab for necessary approval.
- Monitor product movement to and from storage tanks, coordinating activities with other workers to ensure constant product flow.
- Verify tank car or truck load numbers to ensure truck placement accuracy based on written or verbal instructions.
- Record operating data such as products and quantities pumped, gauge readings, and operating times, manually.
- Check conditions and weights of vessels to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading or unloading procedures.
- Seal outlet valves on tank cars and trucks.
- Follow established unloading/loading procedures including using appropriate equipment/safety measures/PPE, as required.
- SSCE or its equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years working experience.
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work independently or in team environment.
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State.
Deadline: 31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.