Wells International School provides the best educational experiences in a caring and nurturing environment. We also believe in motivating students to become independent and self-reliant while we discover and develop individual talents to become future leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
- It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
- Must have 5-10 years work experience
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline.
Deadline: 30th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.