Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Superintendent
Location: Onne, Rivers
Job Type: Onshore
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
The objective of this role will be to:
- To ensure technical management of the OSV fleet on behalf of the ship managers.
- To contribute to technical standards improvement
- To ensure proper delivery and integration of new built vessels in the fleet.
- Achievement of routine maintenance aiming to optimize technical vessel availability rate.
- Validate purchasing requisition and orders related to parts services and supplies.
- Responsible for ensuring vessel technical survey is carried out annually
- Monitor and ensure effective use of computerized maintenance management system.
- Responsible for technical reporting on out of order, ensuring documented feedback (UPMP/PMP reports) on maintenance activities to technical and operational managers.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory standards considering technical instructions from Engineering.
- Responsible for performing cost effective, safe, efficient and high quality repairs according to class requirements.
- Responsible for scheduling and negotiating local repair contracts for UPMP.
- Responsible to manage OPEX/CAPEX budget for assigned vessels.
- Responsible for managing CE’s and ensuring their Annual appraisal and competency development.
- Responsible for taking in charge new vessels and ensuring a proper handover
- Responsible for proper handover during vessel transfer between ship-managers
- Coordinate and ensure accurate update of tesk assistant and of other CMMS as applicable.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Chief Engineer Certificate of Competency and / or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a similar qualification
- Must have worked onboard as a Chief Engineer on OSV for a minimum of 5 years
- Previous Experience as a Technical Superintendent in the offshore industry will be an added advantage
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 – 10 years work experience.
- English (5 – Native).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online