Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aftersales Officer
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for smart and active Aftersales Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate is time conscious, customer-centric, and proactively solves issues.
- You will be responsible for reparing faulty solar systems andsolar installation at different sites.
- Conducts system check, maintenance and troubleshooting on the installed photovoltaic (PV) system.
- Terminates electrical wirings, troubleshoots wiring connections and internet connections on the inverters.
- Checks layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures,
- Checks sketches or follows blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building safety codes.
- Checks as-built, general arrangement drawings, equipment and cable route layouts, cable tray installation layout, and others
- Install solar panels and resolve inverter issues.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Graduate of any course related to electrical technology
- 1 – 3 years practical experience as an aftersales officer in a solar company
- Must live close proximity to Ojodu( Ikeja, Ogba, Ojoto, Ketu, Agege)
- Has prior work experience in solar PV system and installation
- Willing to do on-site/field works
- Has a driver’s license
- Excellent time mangement, Communication and customer relationship management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.