Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Early Career Programme (Field Engineering)
Job ID: R67129
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
- Would you like to work in the field with our customers? Join our team of Field Engineers
- Our Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative significant contributions to our future.
- This program has start dates throughout the year in 2023. We consider our applications early but will keep the roles posted until they are filled. Take Your Career to the next level.
Partner With the Best
- As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client.
- You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
- By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew member to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar, within the last 36 months.
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship or time restriction.
Working With Us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You:
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program.
- Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. You will be working in an international organisation and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Leave a Reply