Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is in the Fashion Industry. As a luxury fashion retail brand they have passion for integrity, craftsmanship, artistry, and providing their consumers with the ultimate, quality experience.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Administrative Lead – Fashion Retail
Locations: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client in the Fashion Industry urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Business Administrative Lead. The ideal candidate will be a natural people person and will be responsible for establishing great working relationships focusing on team engagement, empowering the team to reach their full potential and achieve their individual goals.
- Responsible for the financial success and smooth operation of the business, as well as the resolution of any customer situation.
- Supervise daily administrative operations of the business.
- Carry out basic financial recording responsibilities to ensure that financial transactions of the business are accurate and up to date.
- Ensures the store’s continuous delivery of the brand’s Customer Service to meet or exceed customers’ expectations and satisfaction.
- Ensures adequate stock and range of inventory are available at the right time to meet the business objective.
- Ensuring optimal Vendor and Customer relationship management – to establish and develop relationships that would create additional opportunities for the business.
- Undertake client and vendor service reviews on a regular basis (6m or 12m) to ensure client and client satisfaction.
- Collating sales report to share with vendors and management
- Ensures all product delivery information is registered to the system in a timely and accurate basis.
- Update e-commerce website of the business and ensure the online inventory is accurately maintained.
- Ensures all Brand-specific and generic marketing and promotional activities are implemented in the store.
- Ensures loss and prevention procedures are implemented as required to protect company assets and properties from any form of loss including internal and external theft.
- Ensures the day-to-day cash operations and security measures comply with company policy and procedures.
- Reports to respective managers and relevant authorities any breach of company policy or procedures concerning cash in order to protect the company’s monetary assets.
- Ensures the store’s hygiene, housekeeping and maintenance are in line with the store’s standards, policies and procedure.
- Monitor operations performance and drive issue resolution needed.
- BA / B.Sc in Business Administration a related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, efficient use of systems and computer
- Technology savvy
- Client relationship management.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative, business management experience.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.