ETX.NG is the most widely used electronic transcript exchange and certificate verification services in Nigeria; allowing students & alumni, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share digital credentials in a simple and secure way. Our platform has helped thousands of students and hundreds of institutions exchange more than 20 thousand transcripts and verification responses globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
N60,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Deadline: 5th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.