ETX.NG is the most widely used electronic transcript exchange and certificate verification services in Nigeria; allowing students & alumni, academic institutions, and employers to request, verify, and share digital credentials in a simple and secure way. Our platform has helped thousands of students and hundreds of institutions exchange more than 20 thousand transcripts and verification responses globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Deadline: 5th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.