SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Preparator – M/F
Type of contract: Full-time
Duration: 1 year
Area Activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- The Electrical Preparator studies, prepares the maintenance plan and supports the reliability engineering deliverables execution on the BV ELEC Triennal Inspection Work Package.
- Promote and apply QHSSE rules and procedures.
- Spie QHSSE rules.
- Customer QHSSE rules
- Produce maintenance deliverables according to project contract and scope of work.
- Be familiar with all applicable general specifications and related engineering standards.
- Coordinate maintenance activities at site.
- Participate in the preparation of commercial package and presentations for technical presentation.
Prerequisites to access to the position:
- 6 years experience in maintenance services.
- Oil and gas / petrochemical processes knowledge.
- Maintenance engineering environment.
- English – working level (written and spoken).
- HSE and Ethics.
Soft Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good Statistical Data preparation and Technical Reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good sense of initiative and anticipation.
- Self-motivated with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- AKPO Knowledge.
- TOTAL Standards knowledge.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply