SendMe Food Technology Limited was founded in 2020 in the ancient city of Ibadan, we are the fastest-growing food technology company in Nigeria. Sendme is using social commerce and artificial intelligence to meet the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We do not just sell animal protein, we are passionate about redefining the food experience because we believe that food should not be merely perceived as a means to satisfy hunger, rather, it is relished, appreciated, and celebrated for its unique taste and culture. We are driven by a zeal to “go for more”. Therefore, we are committed to leveraging our strengths in technology to model a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The ideal candidate will be responsible forthe company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, to ensure that all teams have a full complement of drivers at all times.
- Responsible for the overall accounting and planning, coordinating and managing the fleet, including related general administration. Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Supervising vehicle repairs and servicing
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all fleets
- Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed
- Implement and track logistics needs from time to time
- Act as the contact person for mechanics
- Act as an intermediary between drivers and other employees.
- Vehicle licence, registration as well as renewals
- Routine inspection of fleets
- Intermediary between current and additional outsourced logistics personnel
- Monitor drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices.
- Ensure best practices by company drivers
- Send weekly report to Head of Admin on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Must be a graduate (B.Sc. or HND)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year similar work experience
- Basic maths and data analysis skills
- Understanding of basic vehicle mechanics, including the ability to identify when major repairs are needed.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
Deadline: 10th November, 2022.
- You have to take our assessment to be shortlisted to the next stage.
- The test link is only valid for 24 hours when you paste on your web browser.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted on or before 9th of November.