Polaris Digitech Limited is a location intelligence firm that specializes in providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GIS Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in proposal writing on various GIS applications business opportunities as may be assigned from time to time
- Assist in spatial data conversion using scanners and digitizers, vector rectification, digitizing and attributing of geographic features (water bodies, roads, landmarks, polygon data etc.)
- Assist in georeferencing satellite imagery and topographic sheets
- Identify, Market and follow up prospective clients
- Development of the Customer Centric Business Proposal Presentations and Demo
- Identifying, Qualifying , and securing business opportunities
- Developing customized target sales strategies
- Understanding clients’ needs and offering solutions and support
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM Software
- Building business relationships with current and potentials clients
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at clients meetings, industry exhibits trade shows, and conferences
- Maintaining Database (Sales force, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Marketing research on various MapInfo Software & Location Intelligence GIS software applications
- Collaborating with Management on sales goals, planning and forecasting
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Candidate must posses minimum of B.sc in GIS related field
- Candidate must have knowledge of GIS Software such as Arc GIS, MapInfo
- Candidate must have Minimum of 3 years Business Development experience
- Masters Degree in related field is an added advantage.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “GIS Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply