The Centre for Social Cohesion, Peace and Empowerment (CENSCOPE) is a non-profit organization that focuses on promoting the ideals of self-sustainability, equality and social justice to the members of the society, it was founded in the year 2014 out of the need to give succor and support to the victim of arm conflict and natural disasters in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer – Intern
CENSCOPE Focuses Mainly on
- Promoting peacebuilding and social cohesion, preventing and countering the narratives of violent extremism,
- Empowerment and provision of humanitarian services, Protection and Education
- Provision of mine action services ranging through Explosive Ordnance Risk Education (EORE), Victims Assistance, Advocacy in collaboration with partners implementing in the Mine Action Services
- Lead the CENSCOPE’s Media unit and where/when necessary go into collaborations with partners.
- Liaise with content creators to develop best in class content.
- Establish best practices and adhere strictly to the terms of reference of CENSCOPE in the Victims Assistance project implementation.
- Expand and engage the social community with daily listening, maintenance, conversation, and monitoring across platforms.
- Explore new media platforms for opportunities for flawless implementation of project and sustainability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic designing or any other related discipline.
- 1+ years of experience leading graphic design and content production
- Proficient in using media management tools.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Strong communication skills.
Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrate leadership skills, active listening skills, initiative and personal discipline, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Have good computer skills and mastery of MS Office tools.
- Ability to manage social media handles with optimum capacity to influence online discuss
- Have a knowledge of a local language preferably Hausa.
- Extensive knowledge of MS office.
- Exceptional reporting skills.
- Ability to work in stressful locations.
- Traceable references of previous employers
- Adherence to CENSCOPE values and abiding by the code of conduct and other policies are core.
- Proficient command of the English language (written and oral).
- Knowledge of the local Nigerian Language is desired
- Proven work experience in multicultural and stressful environments.
- Ability to adapt to working conditions and tasks that may change with the reality of the field
Deadline: 23rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- CENSCOPE operates in an equal opportunity environment and has policies that actively encourage gender equality, diversity and social inclusion, Child Safeguarding, Adolescents and Youth Initiatives, PSEA, GBV etc.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- CENSCOPE does not Charge any fee to facilitate any recruitment process.
- Open only to Nigerian National.