Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info is a renowned broadcasting station that specializes in all activities relating to broadcasting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
HR Vendor Management:
- Maintain an up to date HMO/9Mobile/Grouplife enrollee database by ensuring new employees are added and exited staff are deleted with 24hours of their exit and entry from and to the organization.
- Prompt resolution of all HMO related queries and complaints from staff
- Liaise with the HMO/Airtelvendors to ensure timely payment, complaint resolution while also ensuring staff satisfaction.
- Work with Finance in reconciling actual staff enrolled against invoice received
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Head Human Resources.
- Compute staff monthly payroll using HRIS and Excel
- Calculate and thorough engagement of statutory deductions ( NSITF, ITF, PAYE GROUP LIFE,PENSION and NHF)
- Calculation of leave allownance and Staff final entitlement.
Employee Exit Administration:
- Carry out exit interviews
- Process termination requests, employee clearance process, and terminal benefits
- Handle issuance and filing of queries, sanctions, and memo to staff
- Ensure employee is deactivated from all company software, emails and accesses within 24hours of employee’s exit from the company
- Work with Payroll Master in ensuring terminal benefits is ready on or before employee’s final exit for the organization.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.