Bridgeway Microfinance Bank has been in business since September 1, 2016. Our mission is bridging financial gaps and creating economic empowerment one individual at a time. Our vison is becoming the choice bank for public private partnerships in the quest for resolving financial issues that is the bane of Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME’s). The focus of Bridgeway as seen in our vision & mission is assisting our customers to build their small businesses by providing them flexible financial services. We also look to embolden women by educating them about their finances by giving basic training to them about the differences between revenues and income and how keeping clear lines can be the difference between remaining a going concern and bankruptcy. Capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
The marketing officer will be responsible for:
- Customer acquisition
- Optimising collection channels with a view of cutting costs
- Meeting Targeted Deliverables such as ATM sales, POS deployment etc
- Identiffying emerging markets with business opportunities that align with the company’s goals
- Provide service to cutomers and prospective customers seeking loans
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media(social,print,etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
The ideal applicant will have:
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid Knowledge of Marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Deadline: 21st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online