ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable instalments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Sales Team Lead
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Reporting Line: State Business Manager
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- The Sales Team Lead will be stationed in the preferred location and be responsible for leading and managing a team of sales agents, installation technicians, dual contractors and their customers – responsible for the full customer cycle i.e., sell, fulfil, maintain and recover.
- The successful candidate must be a detail-oriented professional with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated track record of effective sales work.
- 1. as well as align with the area sales target.
- Organizing sales activities and functions in the field to achieve targets, revenue and desired quality sales.
- Managing installation technicians and maintenance technicians
- Training and coaching of sales agents on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing and building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Participating in the recruitment of new staff and training of existing staff in applicable policies, guidelines provided by State Business Manager and credit departmental standards.
- Conduct periodic performance review and provide feedback to the sales agents.
- Supervise the prompt high-quality system installations at the customers premises or any other location as directed by ENGIE Energy Access.
- Support recruitment and coordinate installation technicians and maintenance technicians to ensure large solar home systems are installed and maintained.
- Review monthly commission payments, follow up on faulty installations and inform finance department about deductions.
- Providing regular portfolio & compliance reports to State Sales Manager and credit control team
- Support quarterly inventory audits for service center and POS in the location.
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years working within the core field sales team
- Previous experience in a managerial position is an added advantage
- Ability and passion for coaching and training.
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills with customer focus
- Computer literate, team player and dynamic self-starter.
- Willing to travel/assign in any geographic area in Nigeria
- Fluent in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online