Design Synchrony helps to create more time for “Key Activities” by handling the important yet generic tasks for businesses. We want to free up time for more brainstorming sessions, growth, and increased bottom line. Tasks like: Branding, UI/UX, Website design/development and management, Printing, Graphics and Social media management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Managing Director with day-to-day tasks.
- The Office Assistant will need to be available for consultation and work at least 10 hours per week.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel and Word)
- Experience in public speaking
- Experience in customer service or call center environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to identify problems and brainstorm ideas for solutions
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Remote work opportunity
- Flexible schedule.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.