Starrycare Recruitment Services Stars value-driven Service Team that delivers excellent resourcing and career solutions to our clients and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling and responding to all correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters
- Tracking MD Key compliance action items across the businesses.
- Manging in conjunction with Senior Management Team, the MD Performance Contract
- Scheduling appointments and organising diary entries
- Setting reminders for meetings, appointments and other important tasks
- Making travel and hotel arrangements
- Planning conferences, workshops, seminars and other events
- Managing MD meeting with senior management team/other parties – preparing the minutes, tracking
and reporting on action items.
- Liaising with other members of staff and external parties such as clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Business Administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and people management skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to prioritise and multitask efficiently
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Microsoft excel skills and working knowledge of standard word processing, spreadsheet and
other productivity software tools
- Discretion and tact
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.