Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an indigenous and foremost provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience. They are an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company.
Their core mission is to help their clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of projects. This mission is guided by their relentless focus on deploying the most updated technologies and best-fit personnel in the execution of our projects.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead
Locations: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- They urgently require an addition to their team an experienced and self-driven Procurement Lead within the Oil and Gas / Construction Industry to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Ensure timely procurement of goods, services, and works.
- Assist in developing and implementing policies, and administrative systems in line with budgetary allocations in the Hospital for all functions.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Receive requisitions for services needed by different units, sections, departments, and the hospital in general, that are required for running it. •
- Ensure the use of an updated list of pre-qualified suppliers or contractors to supply and provide various services to the hospital.
- Monitor and ensure that services provided to the hospital by service lenders are sufficient and up to the required specifications and standards in the hospital.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Procurement or Supply Chain Management, Accounting or Finance or any related field of study.
- Science background or work experience in a pharmaceutical/health company would be preferred.
- Professional membership in Supply Chain Management.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a procurement environment.
- Computer efficiency skills.
- Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
Competitive along with other benefits
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.