Beebeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b, Ogunnusi Isheri Road, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, with a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria, a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development, but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. We provide a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC / DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Technician
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Schedule – Mondays – Saturdays (8.30 am – 5.30 pm)
- Conducts system check, maintenance, and troubleshooting on the installed photovoltaic (PV) system.
- You will be responsible for repairing faulty solar systems and Solar installation at different sites.
- Terminates electrical wiring and troubleshoots wiring connections and internet connections on the inverters.
- Checks layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures,
- Checks sketches or follows blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building safety codes.
- Checks as-built, general arrangement drawings, equipment, cable route layouts, cable tray installation layout, and others.
- Install solar panels and resolve inverter issues.
- We are looking for a smart and active Solar Technician to join our team. Candidate should be a Graduate in any course related to Electrical Technology
- 1 – 2 years of practical experience as a Solar Technician in a solar company
- Must live close proximity to Ojodu( Ikeja, Ogba, Ojota, Ketu, Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Akute)
- Has prior work experience in solar PV systems repairs and installation
- Willing to do on-site/field works
- Has a driver’s license
- Excellent time management, Communication, and customer relationship management skill.
- The ideal candidate is time conscious, customer-centric, and proactively solves issues.
Salary and Benefits
- N60,000 monthly.
- Communication and transportation allowance.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.