The Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC (SAHCO) is a Public Liability Company, incorporated as an Aviation Ground Handling Services Provider under the Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990. SAHCO, formerly known as Skypower Aviation Handling Company Limited, was carved out of the liquidated Nigeria Airways Limited as part of the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation’s Reform of 1996. On the 23rd of December 2009, SAHCO was handed over to the Sifax Group by the Federal Government of Nigeria, after a keenly contested privatization in which Sifax Group came first as the preferred bidder with the sum of N5.52 billion Naira. The company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on the 23rdof April 2019.
Skyway Aviation Handling Company PLC, with its new public sector management composition and orientation has kicked off the development of business models geared towards ushering in efficient and speedy service delivery. SAHCO is RA3 and ISAGO certified and has invested in personnel development, state-of-the-art equipment, fleet replacement, and massive infrastructural development. The duties of SAHCO involves all the actions that takes place from the time an aircraft touches down on the tarmac to the time it is airborne, also ensuring that Ground Handling assignment is carried out in an efficient, speedy and safe manner, while deploying the right tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidates’ job role shall be to:
- Analyse the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Conducts market research into emerging trends in the industry.
- Develops and implement targeted surveys for the purpose of gathering market information
- Report relevant findings from the strategy’s implementation, giving insight for improvements to the company management
- Provide ideas to add value to new products to increase sales and company revenue.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to the problems our customers are facing
- Perform competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can trump the industry’s competitors and forge ahead to gain increased market share.
- Analyse sales development and trends to promote ideas for a sustained flow of revenue for the company
- Identify new customers and evaluate the company’s sales strategies to better serve existing customers.
- Develop new, innovative and efficient operational processes to accelerate the growth of the business
- Help to prepare a new sales and marketing plan for existing and under developing products
- Assist in writing sales proposals and feasibility study
- Prospect new technologies to improve the Company’s competitiveness and increase market share, always keeping a step ahead of the competition
- Work on improving customer attention and communication to ensure a constant flow of positive reviews from them.
- Identify and report profitable market business opportunities to capitalize on and increase margins
- Research new suitable business partners to increase important partnerships within the industry
- Other duties as assigned by Business Development Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Project Management, Transport and Logistics and related fields
- IT Literate
- Information gathering and analysis skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Project support/coordination skills
- An MSc degree and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Business Development, Marketing and Sales function in the Aviation Industry
- Excellent administration and support skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint and analysis tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th January, 2023.