Cedar Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Micro-finance Institution in Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, the Bank is focused on providing prompt and affordable financial services to economically active low and middle-class income earners. We offer a wide variety of financial services, including, savings accounts products, group loans, small & medium scale loans,individual and ESUSU loan products. Our goal is to provide the most accessible and quality financial services to our clientele.
At Cedar MFB, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the environment we operate in, across Lagos State. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance and help our workforce maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Microfinance S.M.E Loan Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking experienced, motivated and organized Micro Finance loan officers to join us in our quest to be the preferred Microfinance institution with a commanding presence nationwide.
- The ideal candidates will be expected to develop and generate business by reaching out to prospective business-women and men who require financial services to boost their business ventures.
- We offer a wide variety of financial services, including savings accounts products, S.M.E loans, group loans, and individual loan products, and our goal is to offer the most accessible and quality financial services to our clientele and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer recruitment through the marketing and sale of the bank’s products and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing initiatives.
- Cross-selling of bank financial products and services.
- Conduct objective know your customer (KYC) process before loan disbursement.
- Loan disbursement and loan repayment collection from customers of the bank.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree, NCE, HND /OND or equivalent with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Prior experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving.
- Can work around Surulere and Egbeda axis of Lagos State.
- N55,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
- Attractive remuneration with a robust incentive paid for meeting monthly targets.
Deadline: 31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.