Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Technicians are assigned to carry out maintenance work.
- This can either be an ExxonMobil (XOM) employee or a contractor resource.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assists mechanical engineers in the planning and testing of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery, such as engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc.
- Helps prepare proposals and cost estimates.
- Actively participate in the use of all on the job safety tools
- Review job packs
- Identify any safety issues associated with job end ensure removal/mitigation prior to working
- Execute work as planned
- Record technical history as required by workgroup. (Global Reliability Tool (GRT), data sheet, etc.)
- Provide feedback on job pack improvements to Execution FLS
- Request permits and notify Supervisor if permit cannot be issued within 30 minutes of requested time
Skills and Qualifications
- Discipline appropriate Certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Strong communication skills; ability to describe conditions clearly and concisely in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply