MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: Methods Performance – QAQC Inspector
- Provide reports regularly (daily / weekly) on HSE and Operational activities to head of materials & QA/QC
- Liaises with Drilling & Wells teams, TechLog, relevant entities and Contractors to ensure optimization of Management, Inspection, QA/QC and well equipment preparation.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Works with other engineers and supervisors, shares experience and best practices, initiates and reviews documents and provides constructive feedback.
- Mentors Junior Engineers and Supervisors, shares experience and best practices, reviews documents and provides constructive feedback.
- Maintain good communication with all entities at company logistics bases (Onne, OML58, New Pipe yard) and contractor/ 3rd Party Sites to ensure smooth management of equipment and materials.
- Maintain synergy with the mobilisation team (supervisors and support staff) to complement the QA/QC Inspection, Validation, issuance and receipt of company and contractor/3rd party equipment / Materials
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions and associated equipment i.e., Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity and Fluids
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience in QA/QC and Inspection technologies, and techniques (MPI, DPT, UST, EC, etc.)
- Understand the application of various inspection standards & codes (API, ASTM, ASNT, etc) in defining rejection criteria after inspection.
- Follows up Preparation, Testing and Loadout of equipment & materials stored at the site for Drilling, Completion and Intervention operations
- Prepare and implement QA/QC (API Q2) plan and procedures in line with company and industry standards for management of Equipment and Materials at Company and 3rd party location prior to issuance for operations and during receiving inspection after operations.
- Participate in the Company sharing of professional experience through REX
- Assist with Incident Investigation and Trouble shooting at company and 3rd Party sites for equipment designated for operations prior to issuance and after operations.
- Initial formal education: Technician
- Minimum of 10 years relevant technical experience with Onshore and offshore Drilling / Well engineering roles
- Prior experience (desirable): Roles such as such as QA/QC inspector / Workshop Manager / Materials Management and Logistics / technical inspection and Audit roles
- Very Knowledgeable in Drilling & Completion Engineering / Operations, Well interventions and Well integrity.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Material and equipment, QA/QC and Inspection procedures and Standards, Stock management, Materials handling and Logistics
- Membership of relevant Inspection and Technical audit bodies is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.
- Service based at Port Harcourt: Visits to logistics and material bases at Onne and OML 58 (Obite / Obagi) and contractor/3rd party sites to supervise and validate stock, material / equipment issued and transported to operational locations.
- Diversified scope of Equipment and Materials covering Drilling, Completion, Fluids, Intervention and integrity activities across Floater and Non-floater operations (Onshore, Classic Offshore and Deep Offshore).
- Work Regime: Rotation / Resident; 11 hours per day, 7 days per week, 28 days rotation.
- Diversified Environment: Offshore and Onshore.
- Diversified and transverse activity with Drilling & Wells internal operational entities.
- Manages and interfaces with multiple culturally and professionally transverse people including other métier, contractors etc.
*DEADLINE:* 15th December, 2022
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *firstname.lastname@example.org*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*