Rhema Univerisity, Nigeria is a private University approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria based in the city of Aba, Abia State, founded by the Living Word Ministries in the year 2009. The philosophy of the university is hinged on a philosophical dictum that “Knowledge is Power” and to achieve the above philosophy, the university will pursue the highest standards of teaching, research and community service while at the same time provide a balanced education for the acquisition of knowledge, entrepreneurial skills and moral principles.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Aba, Abia
We require qualified candidates who can teach in the following programmes:
- Computer Science
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Microbiology
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Mass Communication.
- Ph.D Degree with ten years post qualification experience in the discipline applied for, and acceptable number of publications and evidence of academic leadership, Project design, Full time relevant teaching and research experience.
Deadline: 10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates must forward two (2) photocopies of their Credentials, Discharge certificate from NYSC (where applicable), any other valid documents and Curriculum Vitae arranged in the following order:
- Full Name (in capital letters)
- Date of Birth / Place of birth
- Marital Status
- Names / Ages of Children
- Town / State of Origin
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address / GSM Number
- Permanent Home Address
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualification with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment / Status / Salary / Employer
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees / Address / GSM Number
All Applications should be boldly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”, the discipline applied for written in capitals at the right hand corner of the envelope, addressed and sent to:
Rhema University, Nigeria,
P.M.B. 7021, Aba,
- Candidates who have retired and are still strong can also apply.
- For some specialized courses, some of the conditions may be waived.