DD Offshore West Africa Limited is the Nigerian subsidiary of Dolphin Drilling Limited, a UK limsted company, with both entities being affiliates / subsidiaries of the Dolphin Drilling Group, a leading provider of drilling rigs to the hydrocarbon exploration and production industry worldwide.
The company is now looking to employ Technical Professionals to boost its operations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Thus, opportunities onboard a moored offshore semi-submersible drilling rig exist for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Superintendent (Onshore)
- Technical Superintendent for the Semi-Submersible Drilling rig, responsible for all technical, maintenance and regulatory compliance of the MOU.
- Candidates should possess a STCW Certificate of Competence – Chief Engineer (III/2) Unlimited or Degree in Mechanical Engineering. OPITO Assessor and Verifier qualification.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role with previous offshore experience with maintenance of semi-submersible rigs.
- Good knowledge of ISM, ISPS, and ISO certification processes.
Deadline: 15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters together with CV and relevant copies of educational qualifications to: email@example.com copying: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Employment will be via our local crewing company.
- This is not an offer of employment and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.