Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing world-class and fun sports and fitness recreation center in Africa for the benefit of all in the community. We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bartender
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Interact with customers, take orders.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Influence customers by up selling and suggestive selling.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Always keep the bar counter and work area neat and clean.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and if required refusing any further serving on a polite way
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus, and Promotions
- Handle and move objects, such as glasses and bottles, using hands and arms.
- Clean up after customers and clean work area. Wash glassware and utensils after each use.
- Balance all receipts.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of O’level certificate in WASSCE or NECO.
- Minimum of two (2) year relevant experience.
- Prior Bar tending experience of 2 years
N70,000 – N75,000 / month.
Deadline: 6th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply